IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER—PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND
This web site, www.informationsolutionsgroupllc.com is owned by Information Solutions Group, LLC a NY LLC(ISG). This website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing parties are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”. We maintain control over the securities trading accounts in our name. We are paid to publish information (the “Information”) about companies (the “Public Companies” or “Public Company” or “Issuer”) that are quoted on the OTC Markets or Pink Sheets. We are paid in either money or securities or both for our services. We are paid for our advertisements by the Public Companies and/or third parties, which may include shareholders of the Public Company. We are not independent, and the information published by us is a paid advertisement. We do not conduct research or evaluate if the Information is true or complete. We are not qualified to give you investment advice. The Information should not be construed as a recommendation to purchase the securities of the Public Companies. We are not: (a) an investment adviser; (b) a stock picker; (c) a securities trading expert; (d) a securities analyst; (e) a financial analyst; or (f) one that: (i) provides stock recommendations, (ii) price targets,(iii) provides buy recommendations, (iv) provides stock recommendations for assembling a portfolio of stocks from the information we provide, (v) represents that stocks are undervalued; or (iv) provides advice about buy and or sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; moreover, any interpretation of the Information that we furnish should not be construed in that manner. The counters on our web site are estimates and should not be used to make decisions or judge our effectiveness one way or another. Third Party Websites: This website or newsletter may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or access to third party content. ACW , its owners, officers, directors, contractors and employees are not responsible for errors and omissions nor does ACW control, endorse, or guarantee any content found in such sites. By accessing, viewing, or using the website or communications originating from this release, you agree that ACW . its owners, officers, directors, contractors and employees, are not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party website. You further agree that ACW . its owners, officers, directors, contractors and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.
Our advertisements involve an actual conflict of interest, since we sometimes receive compensation in the very securities we are promoting and then sell the securities during our advertising campaign or advertorial activities or thereafter. The third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she pays us securities compensation for advertising services and then may sell other shares he or she holds, while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock, held by the third party shareholder. A Public Company that pays us for our advertising services also has a conflict of interest since they are paying us compensation to advertise on their behalf, for their own benefit.
The Public Companies we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny Stocks inherently involve high risk and volatility. You should be aware of the following information pertaining to penny stock investments and our activities:
- We conduct no due diligence whatsoever regarding: (a) the Issuer; (b) the third party shareholder; and (c) the relationship, if any, between the third party shareholder and the Issuer;
- Our trading activities described above may cause: (a) significant volatility in the Issuer’s stock price; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) unrealistic report of trading volume, without denoting publicly that we are the primary seller; (d) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished stock value for investors;
- We conduct no due diligence on the press releases or profiles we receive from OTC Markets News Service or other publicly available source, nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- We do not assume any responsibility for forward looking statements nor do we assume any responsibility for updating forward looking statements;
- Use of this information is at your own risk and is presented only on an “as is” basis – in other words, you must conduct your own analysis of the risks associated with use of the Information, including its accuracy or reliability;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility; • Penny stock companies are often subject to extreme regulatory oversight in the industry that they participate in;
- Penny stock companies are often subject to extreme competition and most frequently have less brand name recognition, operational and personnel resources, technical resources, capital resources, or financing sources;
- There is no “right time” to purchase or sell penny stocks or set of factors making it advisable to purchase “now”, since at any time such stocks may be subject to price volatility, stock manipulation forces and other negative aspects;
- An issuer we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website that indicate various risks of investing in that individual issuer, as follows: (i) “Limited Information” for companies with financial reporting problems, economic distress, or that are unwilling to file required reports with the Pink Sheets; (ii) “Pink Sheets – No Information”, which indicates companies that are unable or unwilling to provide disclosure to the public markets, to the SEC or the Pink Sheets; and (iii) “Caveat Emptor”, signifying “Buyer Beware” that there is a public interest concern associated with a company’s illegal spam campaign, questionable stock promotion, known investigation of a company’s fraudulent activity or its insiders, regulatory suspensions or disruptive corporate actions;
- The Issuer may be delinquent in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission or at otcmarkets.com, which you should determine at sec.gov or otcmarkets.com;
- The stock price and trading volume of any Issuer that we advertise may increase significantly as a result of our dissemination of the Information and then significantly decrease as a result of our or others selling significant or massive quantifies of an Issuer’s stock;
- Many penny stock companies are subject to risks pertaining to their type of business in their development stages, including that they have failed to provide a proof of concept to their technology or business or their business plan has little if no merit;
- Many penny stock companies are in need of financing, which they may be unable to obtain on favorable terms or at all;
- Our advertising activities may cause trading volume in Issuers to temporarily increase by hundreds or thousands of percent, yet such trading volume may cease at any one time, especially if we cease disseminating Information about the Issuers, which will cause difficulties in selling your securities or may be an unrealistic indicator of interest in the Issuer’s securities;
- The Information has no predictive value whatsoever of the future stock price of the Issuer that we profile or the Issuer’s ability to be successful in its business objectives;
- Should the SEC determine that inadequate information or irregularities have occurred with an Issuer, they may issue a trading suspension, which will suspend trading in the Issuer’s securities and may for all intents and purposes permanently cease trading because broker-dealers may not accept trades in that particular Issuer’s securities;
- The press releases, issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small amount of information regarding the Issuer, which is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, otcmarkets.com, yahoofinance.com,www.google.com and other available public sources; and
WE RECEIVE CASH OR SECURITIES COMPENSATION OR BOTH FOR OUR PUBLICATION ACTIVITIES. WE WILL REGULARLY AND ROUTINELY SELL THE SECURITIES BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER OUR DISSEMINATION OF A PUBLICATION, MOST FREQUENTLY DURING THE DISSEMINATION. WE REPEATEDLY SELL THE SECURITIES WHILE WE ARE ENGAGED IN THE DISSEMINATION OF THE INFORMATION, EVEN WITHIN SECONDS, MINUTES, HOURS OR DAYS AFTER THE INFORMATION IS DISSEMINATED. IN OTHER WORDS, AT THE SAME WE ARE SELLING THE SECURITIES WE HAVE AND WILL ADVERTISE THE SECURITIES TO THE READERS OF OUR PUBLICATION. OUR SECURITIES SALES MAY INVOLVE MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF THE STOCK THAT WE TOUT. OUR DISSEMINATION OF A PUBLICATION MAY RESULT IN INCREASES IN THE PROFILED COMPANY’S SECURITIES TRADING VOLUME, ENABLING US TO SELL AT A PROFIT. ADDITIONALLY, BECAUSE WE WELL THE PROFILED COMPANY’S SECURITIES AT THE SAME TIME WE DISSEMINATE THE INFORMATION, WE MAY BE ABLE TO SELL AT A HIGHER PRICE, WHICH MAY RESULT IN A DIMINISHED VALUE TO THOSE ATTEMPTING TO SELL THE PROFILED COMPANY’S SECURITIES. IN OTHER WORDS, OUR PUBLICATIONS OR TOUTING ACTIVITIES MAY CREATE DEMAND FOR THE ISSUER’S SECURITIES THAT WE ARE ADVERTISING, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE PROFITING FROM THE DEMAND WE MAY HAVE CREATED THROUGH OUR PUBLICATIONS. FURTHER, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT REGARDING ISSUERS MAY BE INTERPRETED BY READERS OF OUR PUBLICATIONS AS INDICATORS OF STOCK PRICE INCREASES (EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INTERPRET THE INFORMATION IN THAT REGARD), WE MAY BENEFIT FROM THOSE PRICE INCREASES BECAUSE WE ARE SELLING THE SAME SECURITIES WHILE READERS BELIEVE THAT THE STOCK PRICE WILL INCREASE FROM THE INFORMATION WE DISSEMINATE. (EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INTERPRET THE INFORMATION IN THAT REGARD)
Any redistribution of information from this web site or our e-mails without the written consent of ISG is strictly prohibited.